Boarding and Rooming Houses

We are Australia’s Premier Specialist Accommodation Insurance Broker. Our extensive knowledge of the accommodation industry results in tailor made policies for owners, operators and lease holders.

We understand the industry and related rules and regulations. We understand the requirements of Boarding House insurance cover and where underlying exposures lay. We understand the variances of owning and operating Boarding Houses in the different states:

  • NSW Boarding Houses
  • VIC Rooming Houses
  • QLD Boarding Houses: levels 1, 2 and 3

Talk to us – your specialist!

CALL 02 9552 2588


Let’s talk insurance …

We are the missing piece to your insurance puzzle