Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Business Development role | COOL + WARM Leads |
Eastern Prudential Insurance Group is Australia’s leading insurance broker in hard to place risks, with a focus on low cost accommodation and the adult services industry. Due to recent growth, we are now looking for dynamic sales reps who have a true passion for business development and want to focus on developing client relationships and new business opportunities.
Location: Brisbane / SE Queensland
Are you a career minded individual with a great personality, brilliant with people, able to create rapport and close sales with ease? Are you looking for a role with a high degree of freedom and flexibility? Then keep reading.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Confidently build rapport with ease to engage clients and close sales
- Create, build and execute a strategic sales plan to meet and exceed targets
- Lead, manage and develop key accounts and sales in your designated region
- Educate and consult clients on product benefits and risks
- Compare multiple products and recommend accordingly to client requirements
- Build a strong individual and company profile
- Time management - set your own schedule to meet and exceed targets (this is not your traditional 9 - 5 job)
What we are looking for:
- Background in sales and customer service within financial services/insurance/superannuation
- RG146 - Tier 1 and 2 and/or working towards same
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies as directed
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Capable to convert prospective customers to active clients through mutually beneficial service practice
- Self-starter who sets well defined goals with a strong desire to succeed, with a passion for sales
Choosing a career with EPIG will ensure you have rewarding and challenging work that provides growth opportunities and the prospects to advance your career. We provide ongoing training and support, a competitive commission structure and a fantastic work life balance.
How to apply?
If you are ready to take advantage of this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to this role, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact Monique Mudd, Operations Manager, on 02 9552 2588
Applications will only be accepted from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work permanently in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Applications close: 9 September 2016